Branch Managers are responsible for managing all aspects of the client site.
Their responsibilities include conducting security suveys, creating post-orders, providing customer service, budget management, hiring/ terminating staff, renewing contracts, managing union relations, and all account operations.
Branch Managers are responsible for managing many accounts in their assigned geographic territory.
General requirements to apply for the branch manager position are:
- You must be vigilant, helpful, and work with complete integrity
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have a college diploma
- You have a minimum of three years management experience in the service industry (preferably the security industry)
- You possess the ability to effectively speak, read and write English and/ or French