Remote Video Monitoring
As many others have already done, discover all the benefits and the flexibility of remote video monitoring.
What does remote video monitoring have to offer?
Trained security professionals can remotely monitor your business, assuring you that potential threats can be detected, identified and mitigated, even when you are away. We operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year anywhere in North America.
For a sample of Remote Video Monitoring benefits please see the related link where Securitas security camera's pick up suspicious activity which leads to the apprehension of a thief by the use of a Mobile Trailer.
We offer a wide range of services:
- New advanced technology
- Customized systems
- Installation of new system or optimization of your existing system
- Access to your cameras through IP or VPN
- Copies of images, photos or video clips after an incident occurs
- Deployment of trained mobile guards
- Protection of your business by our employees at the central surveillance centre
Securitas remote video monitoring complements guarding or mobile services and helps reduce the cost of your security investment.
A surveillance trailer is designed for non-permanent sites where there may not be power or Internet connectivity, such as:
- Construction sites
- Abandoned mines and warehouse
- Remote utility facilities
- Parking lot
- Special events monitoring
A Surveillance Trailer System will minimize losses due to theft or vandalism.