Securitas has agreed to acquire 85 percent of the shares in the security services company Adria Ipon Security in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The agreement includes an option of acquiring the remaining 15 percent. Enterprise value is estimated to MSEK 17 (MBAM 3.6).
Adria Ipon Security, with annual sales of MSEK 20 (MBAM 4.2) and approximately 200 employees, is located in the city of Mostar in the south west of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The company is primarily operating in guarding services. The customers are mainly banks, gas stations, public trading enterprises and public administration buildings.
In December 2010 Securitas entered the security services market in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and is today the market leader in security services. The acquisition of Adria Ipon Security strengthens Securitas’ position in the country.
The acquisition is consolidated in Securitas AB as of January 1, 2011.
This press release is also available at: www.securitas.com
Gisela Lindstrand, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, Securitas AB, phone +46 10 470 3011, mobile +46 70 287 8662, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Micaela Sjökvist, Head of Investor Relations, Securitas AB, phone +46 10 470 3013, mobile +46 76 116 7443, or email email@example.com
|Securitas is a knowledge leader in security. By focusing on providing security solutions to fit each customer's needs, Securitas has achieved sustainable growth and profitability in 40 countries in North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Asia and Africa. Everywhere from small stores to airports, our 260,000 employees are making a difference.
Securitas AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 11.00 (CET) on January 12, 2011.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
The following files are available for download: