Central (9-hour shift duty per day and 6-day per week) HK$16,500
An excellent opportunity has risen to join the security team of a leading investment bank with global presence. The firm is currently seeking a well presented team player with the chance of immediate promotion to senior security officer depending upon previous experiences.
- Operate, monitor and maintain security systems including access control, CCTV and emergency implementations.
- Register and maintain up to date record of incoming and outgoing external guests and clients.
- Proceed, report and escalate any security issues identified during patrol duties.
- Deliver an appropriate level of response as trained / directed by management.
- Provide general support to security department and undertake other duties assigned by his / her supervisor.
- Holder of valid Security Personnel Permit & QAS
- Proven experience in disciplinary services or commercial security operation preferred
- Excellent customer services and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide high quality services both individually and as a team member
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese)