Securitas is looking for a Management Trainee, to work alongside managers, with the goal of eventually becoming a manager. Successful applicants will be cross-trained in different departments to gain perspective on the overall operation of the company's sales, marketing, purchasing and customer service departments.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Help set policies.
- Evaluate work output.
- Attend lectures, and create projects and oral presentations
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, operations, purchasing, and personnel departments.
- Handle established accounts to gain familiarity with clients.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Participate with operations management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and direct costs.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitors activities.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
Position requires an applicant with:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and management.
- Excellent analytical skills to help the trainee solve problems and interact with staff.
- The ability to identify trends and suggest solutions to effectively manage all business-related issues