If you are looking for a chance to make a difference, Securitas is the place for you. Together, we can build a safe society.
International security solutions
Securitas AB Interim Report January–September 2013
JULY–SEPTEMBER 2013; Total sales MSEK 16 605 (16 474); Organic sales growth 1 percent (0); Operating income before amortization MSEK 892 (849); Operating margin 5.4 percent (5.2); Earnings per share SEK 1.42 (1.18).
For more datails clich here.
Securitas strengthens its technology offering in SEE Region
Securitas has acquired 65 percent of the shares in the security solutions company Tehnomobil in Croatia. The purchase of the remaining 35 percent of the shares is agreed to take place at the end of 2015. Enterprise value is estimated to MSEK 52 (MHRK 46).
For more details click here.