National Temporary Services
Securitas USA recognizes the need for static temporary services, whether in response to an emergency or a planned service request. National Temporary Security Services is a unique, web and voice-based service that is able to reach all markets. By utilizing the company’s National Communications Center (NCC) with its state-of-the-art telephone and LAN technologies, we can provide around-the-clock direct coordination with officers, supervisors and clients.
We offer clients:
- Trained security personnel to respond appropriately to security incidents, alarms and emergencies
- The use of the NCC to provide initial alert response after your call for service
- A Very Important Client (VIC) toll-free phone number and PIN that will allow the NCC to quickly reference your information
- Tracking of any incidents reported by the security officers for your review, as requested
- Dependable, responsive service that will give individualized attention to your security needs
- Local coordination, support and immediate management for any service request
Securitas USA’s mission is to provide temporary emergency security to all types of facilities, events and construction sites, with emergency response and planned security services 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.