The Extraordinary General Meeting (“EGM”) will be held on Wednesday December 9, 2020.
In order to reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus and to comply with regulations and general guidelines issued by the authorities, the EGM will, in accordance with temporary legislation, be held only by postal voting. Shareholders will not be able to physically attend the EGM in person or by proxy. Instead, Securitas welcomes shareholders to participate in the EGM by voting in advance as described below and in the notice to the EGM.
Right to participate
Shareholders who wish to attend the EGM must:
(i) be recorded in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on Tuesday December 1, 2020; and
(ii) give notice of their intention to participate no later than Tuesday December 8, 2020 by submitting their postal vote in accordance with the instructions under Postal voting below, so that the postal vote is received by Euroclear Sweden AB no later than that day.
In order to participate in the proceedings of the EGM, owners with nominee-registered shares must in addition to giving notice of participation by submitting a postal vote, request their bank or broker to have their shares temporarily owner-registered with Euroclear Sweden AB. The share register for the EGM as of the record date Tuesday December 1, 2020, will take into account owner-registrations completed no later than Thursday December 3, 2020.
The Board has decided that shareholders shall be able to exercise their voting rights only by postal voting in accordance with section 22 of the Act (2020:198) on temporary exceptions to facilitate the execution of general meetings in companies and other associations.
- A special form must be used for the postal vote. The form for postal voting is considered as the notification of participation at the EGM and is available below.
- Completed and signed forms can be sent (i) by mail to Securitas AB (publ), c/o Euroclear Sweden, Box 191, 101 23 Stockholm; or (ii) by email to GeneralMeetingServices@euroclear.eu.
- Shareholders who are natural persons may also submit their votes through verification with BankID in accordance with instructions at Euroclear Sweden AB’s website https://anmalan.vpc.se/euroclearproxy.
- The postal vote (completed form/electronic vote) must be received by Euroclear no later than Tuesday December 8, 2020.
- Further instructions and conditions can be found in the postal voting form and at https://anmalan.vpc.se/EuroclearProxy.
For questions about the postal voting, please contact Euroclear Sweden AB, telephone +46 8 402 90 63 (Monday-Friday 9.00 am – 4.00 pm (CET)).
Processing of personal data
For information on how your personal data is processed in connection with the EGM, see https://www.euroclear.com/dam/ESw/Legal/Privacy-notice-bolagsstammor-engelska.pdf.