Figures and events
Here are some important figures and events in 2019, regarding sales, operating margin, proposed dividend, financial targets and acquisitions.
Sales, operating margin and proposed dividend
- Total sales MSEK 110,899 (101,467)
- Organic sales growth 4 percent (6)
- Operating margin 5.2 percent (5.2)
- Proposed divident:
The Board of Directors of Securitas AB has decided to withdraw its dividend proposal for the AGM 2020 due to the uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 situation and may consider later to resolve on a new dividend proposal. For further information, please click here to see press release from April 28,
- An annual average increase in earnings per share of 10 percent:
Earnings per share rose from SEK 9.17 to SEK 9.61, an increase with 4 percent (real change, adjusted for items affecting comparability, IFRS 16 and the impact from the US tax reform)
- Net debt to EBITDA ratio of on average 2.5:
The net debt to EBITDA ratio decreased from 2.3 to 2.2
- An operating cash flow of 70 to 80% of operating income:
The operating cash flow was 85%
Major acquisitions in 2019 included: Global Elite Group, the U.S.; Allcooper Group, the UK; and Staysafe, Australia.