Interim Report January – March 2006
The creation of three new listed companies well on way – first quarter result in line with plan
• The creation and listing of three new security companies is progressing according to plan. Project costs for the first quarter amounts to MSEK 20. The estimated total non-recurring costs for the project amounts to MSEK 150 – 200. The Extraordinary General Meeting is planned for September 25, 2006.
• Sales in the first quarter increased 6 percent to MSEK 17,067 (15,195), adjusted for changes in exchange rates, acquisitions and divestitures. Organic sales growth is picking up in all divisions.
• Operating income in the first quarter increased by 1 percent to MSEK 1,000 (938), adjusted for changes in exchange rates. The operating margin was 5.9 percent (6.2).
• Income before taxes in the first quarter decreased by 5 percent to MSEK 824 (818), adjusted for changes in exchange rates. This includes revaluation of financial instruments of MSEK -2 (37).
• Net income in the first quarter was MSEK 606 (606).
• Earnings per share was SEK 1.64 (1.63) in the first quarter.