Securitas enters the security services market in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Following the strategy to expand in Eastern Europe, Securitas has acquired 85 percent of the shares in the security services company Alarm West Group in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The agreement includes an option of acquiring the remaining 15 percent. Enterprise value is estimated to MSEK 120 (MBAM 25).
Alarm West Group, with approximately 1,200 employees, has annual sales of approximately MSEK 130 (MBAM 27). The company is specialized in guarding, but has also alarm installations operations and mobile services. Alarm West Group operates in all regions of the country and has diversified customer portfolio.
With this acquisition, Securitas will become the market leader in security services in Bosnia and Herzegovina, with approximately 25 percent of the market share.
The acquisition is consolidated in Securitas AB as of December 1, 2010.
This press release is also available at: www.securitas.com
Gisela Lindstrand, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, Securitas AB, phone +46 10 470 3011, mobile +46 70 287 8662, or email email@example.com
Securitas is a knowledge leader in security. By focusing on providing security solutions to fit each customer's needs, Securitas has achieved sustainable growth and profitability in 40 countries in North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Asia and Africa. Everywhere from small stores to airports, our 260,000 employees are making a difference.
Securitas AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 10.00 (CET) on December 3, 2010.