Development of share capital
In the list below you can follow the development of Securitas' share capital. From a start of 200,000 shares, splits, issues, conversions and dividends has resulted in total number of outstanding shares today of 573,392,552.
|Year||Transaction||No. of shares||SEK|
|1994||Non-cash issue (Spain)||24,116,450||120,582,250|
|1996||Split 3:1 (1)||72,349,350||120,582,250|
|1996||Right issue (1)||72,349,350||144,698,700|
|1998||Rights issue (2)||73,439,693||293,758,772|
|1998||Split 4:1 (2)||293,758,772||293,758,772|
|1998||New issue Raab Karcher||308,114,828||308,114,828|
|1998||New issue Proteg||325,104,472||325,104,472|
|1999||New issue Pinkerton||355,926,707||355,926,707|
|2022||Rights issue (5)||573,392,552||573,392,552|
- 3:1 split was effected in 1996, as was a stock dividend, changing the par value of the share from SEK 5 to SEK 2.
- 4:1 split was effected in 1998, as was a stock dividend, changing the par value of the share from SEK 2 to SEK 1.
- 148,200 refers to interim shares registered with the Swedish Patent and Registration Office on January 11, 2002.
- The 1998/2003 convertible debenture loan has been converted per March 31, 2003 except for MSEK 5 that was not converted.
- The number of shares increased by 208,333,655 and the share capital increased by SEK 208,333,655.