Group financial targets and focus areas
Securitas has four financial targets. Our focus areas to reach the targets are taking the lead within technology, providing guarding services focused on profitability, and being a global security solutions partner, and providing a global platform to drive innovation.
The four financial targets
- 8-10 percent technology & solutions annual average real sales growth
- 8 percent Group operating margin by year-end 2025, with a >10 percent long-term operating margin ambition
- A net debt to EBITDA ratio below 3.0x
- An operating cash flow of 70 to 80 percent of operating income before amortization
Focus areas to reach the targets
Taking the lead within technology:
- Outstanding position in the technology market by teaming up with STANLEY Security to deliver superior growth.
- High recurring revenue, with technology platform further driving shift to cloud and subscription-based business models and growing recurring revenue.
Guarding services focused on profitability
- Profitability focus through active portfolio management in the stable high recurring revenue guarding business with a client retention rate of approximately 90 percent.
- Scale, transparency and efficiency gains with digital leadership and acceleration towards solutions.
A global security solutions partner
- A security solutions partner with leading technology and expertise.
- Well positioned to serve the comprehensive and increasingly complex needs from global clients to SMEs, through client-specific combination of six protective services.
A global platform to drive innovation
- A strong global technology platform to drive innovation for next-generation solutions.
- Strengthened proposition and profitability upside by scaling technology and solutions.