Skip to main content

Securitas enters the Latvian security services market

Securitas has acquired 65 percent of the shares in the security services company Ave Lat Sargs inLatvia. There is an agreement to acquire the remaining 35 percent of the shares in 2014.Enterprisevalue of the acquired 65 percent of the shares is estimated to MSEK 14 (MLVL 1.1).  

01 November 2011 08:30

Ave Lat Sarges is one of the largest security services companies inLatvia. The company has annual sales of approximately MSEK 40 (MLVL 3.1) and 280 employees. Ave Lat Sargs is mainly operating within guarding, technical security solutions and monitoring.

The acquisition is consolidated in Securitas as of November 1, 2011.

This press release is also available at:


Gisela Lindstrand, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, Securitas AB, phone +46 10 470 3011, mobile +46 70 287 8662, or email


Securitas is a knowledge leader in security, focusing on providing security solutions to fit each customer's needs in 49 countries in North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Asia andAfrica. Everywhere from small stores to airports, our 295,000 employees are making a difference.

SecuritasABdiscloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 08.30 (CET) on November 1, 2011.


Available documents
Sorry, does not support Internet Explorer. To enjoy our website, try using a newer browser like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge.