Service description for MySecuritas Risk Prediction.
MySecuritas Risk Prediction is a digital tool providing data-driven insights regarding the risks and exposures of client sites and areas to enable efficient outcome-based planning of risk mitigations.
Risk Prediction can be accessed by clients who wishes to understand their risk profile and have a dialog with Securitas regarding the most efficient security setup. The service can also be accessed by internal Securitas users to understand the client needs for a certain site or area and generate sales leads. Through Risk Prediction, clients with multiple sites can also get a dashboard view of the overall risk profile of their organization.
Risk Prediction enables a data-driven and outcome-based dialogue around security, new to the traditional industry. Having a proactive approach to security aids our clients to avoid incidents altogether rather than acting on them.
MySecuritas Risk Prediction is available in a mobile application and/or a webpage, and enables the following functionality:
- A view of the top risks for the site’s industry (i.e., type of business at the site).
- A view of number of events identified at the site over the previous 12 and 24 months.
- Benchmarking of occurred events against other sites in the industry.
- General risk level in comparison to near areas.
- Probability analysis to show risk level of different incidents occurring based on historical data and trends.
- Nearby events, showing incidents in your close proximity that could have an impact on your risk.
- Trend chart of events happening at your site compared to previous year.
- Recommendations on actions for proactive planning, form risk mitigation strategies and make informed decisions.
- An overview of the sites, events and risk levels.
All logged in users that have been securely authenticated can view predictions of risk levels and guarding information for the sites that been added. All users are under subject of dynamic access and therefore have their own unique experience.