In this episode of Connecting the Dots, discover how AI can enhance our ability to process and respond to information, ultimately to help keep people safe.
Viking Johansson, Innovation Director at Securitas, shares insights on digitizing the workforce in the security industry, providing officers with more information and insights to make their work more efficient, enjoyable, and safe. Embracing innovation and evolving with new technologies can bring positive transformation to the security workforce and industry.
As AI is becoming more and more prevalent in our lives, we believe it can be a game-changer in identifying and responding to emerging security challenges.
5 key takeaways
- AI is an enabler of change for businesses. Advancements in machine learning and deep learning have been significant, allowing for better structured data and automation.
- Exploring the topic of ChatGPT, we discuss whether such technology can replace humans. Viking’s take? AI can’t replace human ingenuity.
- Empowering people with technology is the goal. It’s not about replacing people with technology; it’s about optimizing their time.
- In the age of burnout and the Great Resignation, businesses can leverage technology to make work more fun, more efficient, and more impactful.
- Innovation means understanding the new technology that is available and applying it in the best way at your company.
Tune in now for this exciting discussion on the role of AI in shaping the future of security.