Shareholders are able to exercise their influence at the Annual General Meeting, which is the company’s highest decision-making body.
Shareholders’ meetings for Securitas are held annually and are open to all shareholders in Securitas. The Annual General Meeting also provides shareholders with an opportunity to ask questions directly to the Chairman of the Board, the Board of Directors and the President and CEO, even though the company strives to respond to queries from shareholders as they arise during the year. The company’s auditors are present at the meeting. The Annual General Meeting resolves, among other things, on the following issues:
- adoption of income statement and balance sheet
- appropriation of the company’s profit or loss
- appointment of nomination committee members
- discharge of the Directors of the Board and the Managing Director from their liability
- election of Directors of the Board, Chairman of the Board and appointment of Auditors
- determination of fees for the Board of Directors and the Auditors